Thursday, July 8, 2010

Journal for Group Project

(I seem to have misplaced my notebook that I wrote my journal in, so here is what I remember from it.)


We have started a group project and my group seems pretty good so far. We were all assigned to bring a topic to class based off the mission statement that we wrote on our blog and I feel that we had a lot of passion and good ideas in our group. We couldn't decide on one thing write away, but sharing our ideas with the rest of the class helped us gain insight on the direction we should go.


We decided on our project and it is litter clean-up with a twist because we made it into a game. We are going to go around taking pictures of trash that we pick up off the ground and then post then to a website for people to rate our trash.


The website has been assembled and we are all doing research. We have started a facebook group for us to converse on and share information that we find. Its really helpful since facebook is something we all regularly use anyway.

We had conferences today and I think that it went well, but I think that there is a lot of work that still needs to be done. I have done quiet a bit of research but we all need to come together and organize our thoughts. I am enjoying taking pictures of trash.

Today was our work day and I think that we really pulled everything together and distributed the rest of the work in a good manner. I took care of the interview and it went great! I am ready for presentation day!

No comments:

Post a Comment