Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bad Apples

Have you ever been in a group with a bad apple? How might you deal with a bad apple? Is there another kind of bad apple that the podcast did not mention?

I have been in a group with a bad apple several times and in most cases, its always the slacker. It seems that I or other group members get stuck with all the work and this one person always rips the benefits of our labor. I am normally a person who likes to take charge but have been learning that I can't always do that because I can get bossy and become a bad apple myself, the jerk. It seems when I work in a group where there is a bad apple, I will tell them how they are acting and they need to stop, or I will ignore it and do my share of the work if not more.

No comments:

Post a Comment