Monday, June 7, 2010

A Thousand Mile Walk to the Gulf

I believe this piece of writing is very interesting but was a little confused but do not believe that it was the writers fault, but how the makers of "American Earth" decided to break up his writing. The organization started out great and was easy to read but when they stopped talking about the alligators and moved onto more about the Creator I got a little confused. I had to slow down and reread because it seemed like there was no transition between the two ideas. Again, I don't think that was due to John Muir though, but the people who compiled "American Earth".

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on the jumping around but he does a pretty good job staying on his main claim. It's also easier to understand after we heard a little bit about his past in class.

    ReplyDelete